"Presentation of Documents for Signatures and Weekly Correspondence" ACTION 1. RES 18-01 – Broadband Advisory Council
2. Clean Chesapeake Coalition – FY 2018 Contribution
3. Sole-Source Procurement from Carousel/Airbus
4. Blue Heron Nature Preserve – DNR/QAC Grant Agreement
5. Drug Free Coalition budget request
6. Budget Amendment CC-21 – Aid to Agencies
Ms. Renee Stephens, Senior Public Affairs Manager for Government Affairs “Carville Substation Upgrades Overview”
Amendment 2 to Ordinance 17-17 - Amendments to Chapter 18:1 of the Code of Public Local Laws (the Queen Anne’s County Zoning and Subdivision Regulations) Regarding Conditional Use Standards for Solar Arrays, Standards for Accessory Solar Arrays and Elimination of Solar Arrays in Open Space (to be introduced & forward to the Planning Commission)
County Ordinance 17-18 – Public Facilities Bond Authorization of 2018 (available to be voted on)
* Please note that Schedule times are subject to change, except for public hearings.
** Press and Public Comments at the beginning of the meeting will last 15 minutes. Additional time will be available at the end of the meeting for anyone wishing to speak. Comments are limited to 3 minutes in length. Comments longer than 3 minutes must be submitted in writing.
*** Part of the meeting may be closed to the Public in accordance to the Open Meetings Act procedures.
****Agendas will be posted by 4:30 pm the Friday prior to the meeting. The meeting attachments will be posted on the agenda by 4:30 pm the Monday prior to the meeting.