COUNTY COMMISSIONERS SCHEDULE TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2017
CALL TO ORDER
Call to Order,
Pledge of Allegiance, Moment of Silence, Approval of Agenda
Approval of County Commissioner's Minutes
- Regular Minutes – February 14, 2017
- Closed Session – February 14, 2017
Press and Public Comments**
Mr. Gregg Todd, County Administrator
"Presentation of Documents for Signatures and Weekly Correspondence" ACTION 1. RES 17-07 – Bond Resolution
2. Terex TLB840 Backhoe – FY2017 Department of Parks Capital Equipment
3. Community Services - Capital Request for Vehicle Replacement
4. DPW – Systematic replacement of fleet vehicles
5. Semi Annual Grant Reporting for Chesterwye Center
6. Social Services Advisory Board appointment request
7. Mid Shore Behavioral Health appointment change
8. Budget Amendment CC-15 – Solid Waste
* Please note that Schedule times are subject to change, except for public hearings.
** Press and Public Comments at the beginning of the meeting will last 15 minutes. Additional time will be available at the end of the meeting for anyone wishing to speak. Comments are limited to 3 minutes in length. Comments longer than 3 minutes must be submitted in writing.
*** Part of the meeting may be closed to the Public in accordance to the Open Meetings Act procedures.
****Agendas will be posted by 4:30 pm the Friday prior to the meeting. The meeting attachments will be posted on the agenda by 4:30 pm the Monday prior to the meeting.
Three or more of the County Commissioners will be attending the following events in the next few weeks: 2/22 EDC Meeting 2/28KNDF Meeting 3/8COG 3/8AWL Meeting