Queen Anne’s County Department of Health announces new COVID-19 testing dates starting December 1st. Additional dates and times may be added and we will announce those as they are determined. Read on...
To celebrate Walk Maryland Day on October 7, 2020, we asked Senior Center members to turn in a log for exercise completed. Ada Martin successfully completed 71 minutes of physical activity on Walk Maryland Day and was the winner of the raffle prize. Read on...
QAC Department of Public Works published a new website with information about the drainage in Cloverfields. You can visit the website at https://cloverfieldsdrainage.com. Read on...
In response to the increase of positivity and community spread of COVID-19 in Queen Anne’s County, the Department of Health plans to transition from Flu Vaccination to COVID-19 testing after the week of Thanksgiving. Read on...
Queen Anne’s County Division of Housing and Community Service still has funds available for rental assistance. Earlier this year we received funding to expand the rental assistance program to anyone affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic. Read on...
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work
- Maryland Rumor Control (COVID-19)
- Covid 19 Pandemic Orders & Guidance from Governor
- Find Child Care, School Meal Site Locator (MD Public Schools)
- Information for Health Care Professionals
- Management of Patients with Confirmed Corona Disease
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Health Information
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Maryland State Department of Health health.maryland.gov/coronavirus