Queen Anne’s County announces that it will REOPEN the Queen Anne’s County Small Business Assistance and Recovery Fund through 9/30/2020 or when funds have been exhausted. Read on...
Queen Anne's County Small Business Assistance and Recovery Fund announces the COVID-19 SANITATION FUND This fund has been set up to reimburse businesses required to "deep clean" or professionally sanitize due to employees testing positive for COVID-19 Read on...
On Tuesday, September 8 Dr. Ciotola gave an update on the COVID-19 pandemic in Queen Anne’s County. Click the video below to watch the entire update. https://youtu.be/Mcl5FyHPYqs Read on...
Queen Anne’s County plans to follow the Governor’s re-opening plan for stage 3 in the Roadmap to Recovery. Previous local orders pertaining to youth contact sports and limits on gatherings will be rescinded on Friday, September, 4 at 5:00 pm. Read on...
Sneak preview of the Edible Trail at White Marsh Park in Centreville. What are now small native tree and shrub seedlings will blossom over the next few growing seasons into a 1.5 acre trail of berry and nut producers for the public to pick and enjoy. Read on...
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.PDF
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.xlxs
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.PDF
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.docx
- Sample Narrative - Plan for Outdoor Seating
FOR MORE INFO
- Maryland Rumor Control (COVID-19)
- FAQs During the State of Emergency
- Covid 19 Pandemic Orders & Guidance from Governor
- Find Child Care, School Meal Site Locator (MD Public Schools)
- Information for Health Care Professionals
- Management of Patients with Confirmed Corona Disease
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Health Information
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Maryland State Department of Health health.maryland.gov/coronavirus