Economic Development Incentive Fund Commission
The Economic Development Incentive Fund Commission meet on an as need basis. Refer to Agenda Center for dates.
The commission consists of 5 members, 1 of whom is the County Administrator who serves as a permanent member. The remaining 4 members serve 3-year terms, which are staggered. Please click on each name for biographical information.
|Name||Date Appointed||Term Expiration|
|Christopher Corchiarino - Attorney at Law,||August 23, 2016||May 31, 2019|
|Debbie Scott - Retired Marketing Executive for Iceland Air||September 27, 2016||May 31, 2019|
|Gregg Todd - County Administrator|
|William Walmsley||August 10, 2017||May 31, 2019|
|Michael Whitehill - (Chair) Land Use Consultant/Surveyor and Engineer||April 9, 2013||May 31, 2019|
- , Executive Director, Department of Economic Development
- Jonathan Seeman, Director, Department of Finance
- Jean Fabi, Business and Economic Development Liaison
Contact Paige Tilghman at 410-604-2100, or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
The Economic Development “Incentive Fund Commission” was established by Resolution 13-05 (PDF) on May 14, 2013. The purpose of the commission is to provide economic development programs and initiatives to foster new commercial opportunities while continuing to focus on intrinsic development of existing business entities.
The Incentive Fund Commission has the power to:
- Develop attainable goals and objectives for use of the economic development incentive funds that will incentivize new and existing Queen Anne’s County businesses to locate and grow within the County.
- Identify program options and economically viable alternatives consistent with said goals and objectives.
- Develop policies, procedures, processes and applications to implement and approve programs and alternatives.
- Market the newly developed incentive fund options to the public and potential business entities.
- Accept, review and approve project applications received.
- Request approval from the County Commissioners for the dispersal of funds.