Queen Anne’s County Community Partnerships for Children and Families, aka Local Management Board, and the Queen Anne’s County Chamber of Commerce, recognized the strong need to support the youth of Queen Anne’s County. Read on...
To ensure social distancing and reduce the amount of people in our building, Planning & Zoning will be closed to the public on Tue, June 2 for Election Day. Regular hours will resume on Wed. Read on...
Queen Anne’s County is ready to assist our restaurants and bars in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order which allows for the reopening of outdoor dining this Friday, May 29th at 5pm. Read on...
Queen Anne’s County Parks and Recreation summer camp program will be cancelled this year. We are not able to adequately meet CDC guidelines for social distancing, school facilities are inaccessible. Read on...
Queen Anne’s County announces playgrounds located in county parks and schools will reopen Saturday May 23, 2020. Families should still continue with social distancing and to wash or sanitize hands frequently. Read on...
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.PDF
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.xlxs
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.PDF
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.docx
- Sample Narrative - Plan for Outdoor Seating
- Letter to QAC Businesses
- 05.14.2020 Retail COVID-19 Best Practices
- 05.14.2020 Maryland Strong Back to Business Pledge COVID-19
- 05.13.20 OLC Interpretive Guidance COVID-19-14
- 05.14.2020 General Business COVID-19 Best Practices
FOR MORE INFO
- Maryland Rumor Control (COVID-19)
- FAQs During the State of Emergency
- Covid 19 Pandemic Orders & Guidance from Governor
- Find Child Care, School Meal Site Locator (MD Public Schools)
- Information for Health Care Professionals
- Management of Patients with Confirmed Corona Disease
- CDC Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Health Information
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Maryland State Department of Health health.maryland.gov/coronavirus