COUNTY COMMISSIONERS SCHEDULE TUESDAY, MARCH 23, 2021
To comply with the Governor’s proclamation declaring a state of emergency in Maryland, to minimize the person-to-person spread of COVID-19, we encourage that citizens stay home and watch the County Commissioner’s meeting live on our QAC Website at qac.org/live or on QACTV’s Television channel on Atlantic Broadband cable (channel 7 or in HD 507).
To maintain social distancing, seating will be limited. If you have any respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, please refrain from attending the meeting and notify a healthcare provider. We will be screening all meeting participants prior to entering the building.
5:45 p.m. Mr. Todd R. Mohn, PE, County Administrator
“Presentation of Documents for Signatures and Weekly Correspondence” Action
1. DES Station 400 Safety Drive – Mezzanine & Windows Construction Contract Award
2. 2011 CWSP Amendment 11-16 – Decision
3. Bond letter to designate the County Administrator as authority to award the bonds on the day of the
bond sales -- April 13th
4. Resolution 21-06 – Bond
5. Semiannual Property Tax Payment Service Fee
6. 2021 Citizen Sponsored Text Amendment Applications TA/CO 21-02 thru 21-04
7. Subordination Agreement for Jonathan Gunther
8. Request for Economic Development Incentive Funding – Robert Laraway DDS, LLC DBA
Kent Island Orthodontics
9. QACPS – QAC Safety Net Committee – Virtual Challenge Day
10. FY2020 Request for Non-recurring Cost Exclusions
11. FY2022 Request for Non-recurring Cost Exclusions
12. Budget Amendment CC-32 – Ag Land Preservation Matching Funds Program
13. Budget Amendment CC-33 – Sanitary – Sudlersville Water Treatment
14. Budget Amendment CC-34 – BRIDGE Fund/Eco Dev Incentive Fund
15. Budget Amendment CC-35 – Animal Services
16. Budget Amendment CC-36 – Davidson Property & Terrapin Park Trail Head
17. Lands End Rural Legacy Area Expansion
18. Rural Legacy – Priority Area
6:00 p.m. Mr. Michael R. Clark, Chief of Housing & Families Services
Ms. Anne Van Benschoten, Housing Program Administrator
“Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Hearing”
“Fair Housing Month Proclamation”
6:15 p.m.Ms. Catherine Willis, Department of Community Services Director
“Community Services Update”
6:45 p.m. Press and Public Comments**
6:50 p.m. Commissioner’s Roundtable
7:00 p.m. Tax Set Off Hearing with Incorporated Towns
- Queen Anne
* Please note that Schedule times are subject to change, except for public hearings.
PUBLIC COMMENT SIGN-IN SHEET WILL BE AVAILABLE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
** Press and Public Comments at the beginning of the meeting will last 15 minutes. Additional time will be available at the end of the meeting for anyone wishing to speak. Comments are limited to 3 minutes in length. Comments longer than 3 minutes must be submitted in writing. PUBLIC COMMENT SIGN-IN SHEET WILL BE AVAILABLE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
*** Part of the meeting may be closed to the Public in accordance to the Open Meetings Act procedures.
****Agendas will be posted by 4:30 pm the Friday prior to the meeting. The meeting attachments will be posted on the agenda by 4:30 pm the Monday prior to the meeting.