Queen Anne’s County Will Enter Next Phase of Stage Two in the Roadmap to Recovery Starting Friday, June 12
Queen Anne’s County announces they will be following the latest guidance from the state of Maryland announced yesterday during Governor Hogan’s press conference on the next phase of stage two of the Roadmap to Recovery.
A highlight of businesses that can open this Friday and restrictions that are lifted are as follows:
Effective Friday, June 12 at 5:00 PM:
- Additional Outdoor Recreation Permitted include amusement parks, mini golf, go kart tracks
- Outdoor sport gatherings are permitted but cannot be open to the general public
- Indoor Dining permitted at 50% occupancy with face coverings (not while eating or drinking) and customers must be seated at a table.
- Outdoor Concerts, shows, recreational, leisure and cultural gathering may resume outside with no audiences.
- Outdoor parades, festival, fundraisers may resume with social distancing
- Outdoor weddings with social distancing measures
Effective Friday, June 19 at 5:00 PM
- Mall and shopping centers may open to the general public
- Indoor recreation may open at 50% occupancy
- Fitness Centers may open at 50% occupancy, face coverings are not required while exercising
- Casinos, Racetracks and betting facilities may open at 50% occupancy
- Indoor concerts, shows and gatherings may resume with no audiences
- Indoor weddings at 50% occupancy and social distancing measures
What remains closed
- Senior Centers
- Movie Theaters
- Kiddie pools, hot tubs, splash pads and lazy rivers
Face coverings are still required in retail establishments, during personal services and in dining and bars when not eating or drinking. Children over the age 9 must also wear a face covering. For personal services children over the age of 2 must have a face covering.
Queen Anne’s County has established a section of the county website as one stop shop to find all the latest guidance for our business community: https://www.qac.org/1442/Back-to-Business-in-Queen-Annes-County
On this site you will find the following resources that are recommended for all businesses”
- Employee Health Screening
- QAC Back to Business Pledge
All businesses that have not already filled out the QAC Back to Business Pledge are encouraged to do so. Links to more specific guidance for each type of business can also be found here or by going directly to: