Queen Anne’s County Now Accepting Electrician License Renewals by Email
Queen Anne’s County recently mailed renewal packets to all county licensed electricians. This license will be for July 1, 2021- June 30, 2023.
Along with your application you will need to submit:
- A copy of your current certificate of insurance (electricians name must appear on certificate)
- Current State Master electrical license
- Current County licenses if low voltage
- Certificate of 10 hours of continuing education (online will be accepted)
- Out of county electricians submit a letter of good standing from your home county or state
If for some reason you did not receive a packet by mail, they can be downloaded from the county website by visiting qac.org and searching “Board of Electrical Examiners” Completed applications will also be accepted by email to PNZLicenses@qac.org. Once you have emailed your application and it has been processed you will be emailed an invoice for online payment. The fee for license renewal is $100.00 and if paying by check make it payable to QAC Commissioners. You also have the option to shelve your license (inactive in QAC) for a $50.00 fee.
If your application is post marked or received digitally after June 30, 2021 a $50.00 late fee plus $3.00 per day, up to 60 days will be added. Incomplete applications will be returned.
For questions contact Kendal Larrimore at (410)758-4088 or by email email@example.com