Tonight: Rain and snow before 3am, then rain, snow, and sleet between 3am and 5am, then rain after 5am. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 32. Northeast wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Tuesday: Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all snow after 11am. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 36. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Tuesday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible
Queen Annes County and upper shore counties:
• Mainly snow with very little mix for Cecil and Harford County
• Mix in Kent County
• Cecil and Kent Counties could get 8-12
• Queen Anne, Talbot and Caroline Counties 3-5
• Wednesday winds pick up again in 15-25mph up to 30mph
• Models are picking up a potential rise of water into the evening