Do I need a permit to use the Public Landings?

Public Landing usage is by parking permit only.  These annual and daily permits are sold over the counter by 17 vendors located throughout Queen Anne’s County.  The Permit Application is available on the website. 

At Matapeake boat ramp and Romancoke kayak launch area, landing permits are valid for boat launching only.  Use of the fishing piers requires a separate entrance fee.  Matapeake and Romancoke Fishing Piers utilize a Kiosk machine for parking.  The machines accept exact change or credit card and the cost is $2.50 per hour per vehicle. 

Show All Answers

1. What are the hours for the Parks, Public Landings and Fishing Piers?
2. Can the Parks be rented for events?
3. Do I need a permit to use the Public Landings?
4. I received a citation, what do I do now?
5. Can the general public use the ballfields?
6. Who needs a Special Event Permit?
7. How can I volunteer?
8. Who is the Parks Department?