I received a citation, what do I do now?

Public Landings Officers and Park Rangers patrol the facilities for patron assistance and can issue citations for infractions of the rules and regulations.  Payment of these citations can be done at qac.org, through the mail, or at our office. If a citation is left unpaid, the vehicle registration will be flagged and a release from our office will be needed to renew the tags.  MVA charges a fee for this service above the amount of the citation.

Show All Answers

1. What are the hours for the Parks, Public Landings and Fishing Piers?
2. Can the Parks be rented for events?
3. Do I need a permit to use the Public Landings?
4. I received a citation, what do I do now?
5. Can the general public use the ballfields?
6. Who needs a Special Event Permit?
7. How can I volunteer?
8. Who is the Parks Department?