How can I get the County to take over my private road?
Property owners must submit a petition to the County requesting takeover. The County will make a field inspection and prepare a report informing the property owners what they must do to bring the road up to County standards before the County would accept the road. All improvements are at the property owner's expense.

Show All Answers

1. I need a copy of my Elevation Certificate, how can I get that?
2. How do I know if my road is maintained by the County?
3. How do I request a road repair?
4. My toilet is backing up…
5. My water pressure is low…
6. I need my ditch cleaned out, who do I call?
7. What dump is open today, what can I take there, where can I get tickets?
8. How do I request a road repair?
9. Who cleans ditches and storm drains?
10. Who picks up litter and debris along roadways?
11. Who cuts grass along the roads?
12. Who trims and removes trees in Queen Anne's County?
13. Who can I call to get my street plowed?
14. Who repairs and installs traffic signs and signals?
15. When will my street get resurfaced?
16. How do I get an "Oversize Vehicle" permit to cross County-owned bridges with weight restrictions?
17. How can I get the County to take over my private road?
18. What is tar & chip?
19. Do I need a special permit to do work in the County right-of-way?