Do I need a permit to use the landings?

Public Landing usage is by parking permit only.  These annual and daily permits are sold over the counter by 16 vendors located throughout Queen Anne’s County.  The Permit Application is available on the website. Matapeake and Romancoke Piers utilize a Kiosk machine for parking.  The machines accept exact change or credit card and the cost is $10 per car.

Show All Answers

1. What are the hours for the Parks and Landings?
2. Can the Parks be rented for events?
3. Do I need a permit to use the landings?
4. I received a citation, what do I do now?
5. Can the general public use the ballfields?
6. Who needs a Special Event Permit?
7. How can I volunteer?
8. Who is the Parks Department?