- Animal Registration
Queen Anne's County provides a scanable registration tag that will help your pet find its way home quickly and safely. The information provided by you is entered into your pets profile. A citizen who finds your pet can scan the tag and send a message to you by your chosen notifications to alert you your pet has been found.
- Please complete and submit the registration application.
- Permanent lifetime registration cost is $10 per animal.
A certificate that the animal is currently vaccinated against rabies must be included for each animal that is listed on the application.
A microchip certificate must be provided as proof that the animal has been microchipped. For individuals who do not have a micro chip certificate the animal may be scanned and a certificate provided. Microchips can be obtained at your chosen veterinarian or at:
Queen Anne's County Animal Welfare League
201 Clay Drive
Queenstown, Md 21658
Registration applications must contain the signature of the responsible owner/ custodian who is attesting that all statements made and or answers given are truthful and that all answers given are subject to perjury.
A photograph of your animal must be provided with each application.
Registrations are for the lifetime of the animal with a valid rabies vaccination. Owners are responsible for updating all information upon any changes. Rabies vaccinations must be updated by owner at expiration.
Applications may be submitted by mail or delivered in person to:
Queen Anne's County Animal Control
312 Safety Drive
Centreville, Md 21617
- Tags will be available within 72 hours of receipt by mail (provided a self addressed postage paid envelope is provided), for pickup at:
312 Safety Drive
- Applications submitted without proper documentation will not be processed.
- Applicants who require assistance to submit their application may schedule an appointment by calling 410-758-2393.