Motorists should expect major delays in both directions and plan to leave an extra 20 to 30 minutes early if crossing the bridge. Recommended times to travel the Bay Bridge during the Thanksgiving holiday are:
- Tuesday through Friday, November 26-29, before 9 a.m. and after 9 p.m.
- Monday, December 2, before noon and after 8 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday, November 26-27, before 5 a.m. and after 6 p.m.
- Thursday through Sunday, November 28-December 1, before 9 a.m. and after 9 p.m.
- Monday, December 2, before 5 a.m. and after 2 p.m.
From Wednesday, November 27, through Saturday, November 30, cashless tolling will be in effect at the Bay Bridge from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.