Starting Monday, August 31 there will be two additional test sites in Queen Anne’s County operating one day a week. All county tests sites are free and no appointment is necessary.
Kent Island Senior Center
- Monday’s 9:00-11 am
- 891 Love Point Road, Stevensville, MD
Sudlersville Senior Center
- Wednesday’s 9:00 – 11:00 am
- 605 Foxxtown Drive, Sudlersville, MD
- Both of these sites will be inside so weather is not a factor but they will be subject to availability of testing supplies.
- The drive through test site is still operating in Centreville two days a week.
- Queen Anne’s County Health Department Parking Lot
- Tuesday’s 8-11:30 am
- Thursday’s 3-6:00 pm
- 206 N Commerce Street, Centreville, MD
- The drive through site on Tuesdays and Thursday is subject to weather since it is operated outside and also to availability of testing supplies.
- For more information about COVID-19 and the Health Department visit qahealth.org or call the COVID-19 Hotline 443-262-9900.