Edible Trail Sneak Preview September 21 and 23
Come out for a sneak preview of the Edible Trail at White Marsh Park in Centreville located at 200 Bloomfield Farm Ln Centreville MD 21617. What are now small native tree and shrub seedlings will blossom over the next few growing seasons into a 1.5 acre trail of berry and nut producers for the public to pick and enjoy.
The Maryland Forest Service in partnership with Queen Anne’s County Parks & Recreation is offering a personalized tour and informational talk on the range of species planted and how they fit into the exciting new concept of agroforestry.
On 9/21 and 9/23, hour-long time slots will be available for up to 8 people for maximum social distancing. Tours will begin at 9 am and the last tour will take place at 5 pm. Family groups are encouraged to sign up. Individuals interested in being an Edible Trail volunteer are very welcome.
Contact Brittany Haas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-205-3132 to book your time slot now!
The following Covid-19 precautions will be taken:
• Facial coverings are required for all participants and employees.
• Social distancing is required and will be re-enforced throughout the tour.
• Disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, facial coverings and gloves will be provided.
• All handouts will be emailed to reduce contact.
• There will be an hour between tour slots to allow for cleaning/ restock if needed.
• Before the tour begins, each person will be required to answer a Questionnaire asking if they have traveled, have symptoms etc.
• Temperatures will also be taken using a contactless thermometer. If the person fails, then they will not be allowed on the tour.