Queen Anne’s County Seniors Centers Continue Tiered Opening Plan
Queen Anne’s County is pleased to announce the Grasonville, Kent Island, and Sudlersville Senior Centers increase operations through a tiered expansion.
As of June 7, 2021
- Masks will be optional and strongly encouraged for those who are not vaccinated.
- Open hours will be 8:00-3:00 Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Closed on Wednesdays.
- Appointments required.
- Health screenings no longer required at sign-in.
As of July 6, 2021
- Operating under full operations 5 days a week from 8:00-4:00 (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.)
- Evening Dances may resume once staff and volunteers are in place. Check the Senior Center’s monthly calendars and newsletters for more information.
The expanded reopening has been made possible by the Governor’s orders to reopen Senior Centers safely, along with guidance from the Maryland Department of Aging and the QAC Department of Health.