Online Payment Systems Will be Down for Scheduled Maintenance September 8 thru 12
On Thursday, September 8th beginning at 5:30pm Queen Anne’s County Department of Information & Communications Technology has scheduled maintenance to county systems that handle payments via on-line self-service and in-person transactions at various county departments.
We are expecting all systems to be back in service and available on Monday, September 12 by 8:00 am.
How will this affect how you do business with the county?
Planning and Zoning:
- Limited in person services will be available at the counter in our Vincit Street Office.
- Permit and project submittal services will not be available at the counter.
- Payments will not be accepted in person or through the citizen self-service portal.
Finance Office (Property Tax, Utility, and Assessment Payments)
- Limited in person payment options at the Liberty Building in Centreville.
- Our online portal for Tax and Utility Payments will also be down.
Queen Anne’s County Office of the Sheriff
- Unable to take credit card payments in person at the counter in our office on Railroad Ave.
- The Office of the Sheriff will be able to take cash (exact change), money order or check payments.
All counters and offices will remain open on Friday September 9 for limited services as indicated by each department. We anticipate that the maintenance will be complete and the systems will operate as normal on Monday, September 12. We appreciate your patience while we perform these important updates. Make sure to plan accordingly.
For more information about the services offered at Planning and Zoning visit qac.org and search Planning and Zoning or go https://www.qac.org/234/Planning-Zoning
For information about the Finance Department and what services are offered visit qac.org and search Finance or go https://www.qac.org/616/Treasury-Division
For more information about Queen Anne’s County Office of the Sheriff visit https://queenannessheriff.org/