If you are hosting a non-profit event you may request a fee waiver for the rental of a park, trail, or equipment such as bleachers or stages. The following criteria for the waiving of fees is:
- The organization must be a non-profit;
- The event is not a fundraiser where people must pay money to attend;
- The facility may not be an indoor facility that requires county personnel to open, close or monitor activities;
- If the facility is mobile such as a stage or bleachers then the personnel and transportation costs associated with the event will not be waived;
- A security deposit is required for all rentals regardless of waiver status.
For more information please contact Steve Chandlee, Director of Parks and Recreation at 410-758-0835 or by email.